World’s Top Richest People
World’s Top Richest People
There is a silver edge to the corona “crisis for the whole world’s wealthiest people, whose fortunes have swollen throughout the lockdown (pandemic).
Many of the whole world’s billionaires have “doubled down on high risk in choppy financial profited and markets from the tech boom”. The business and financial times says, leaving them with a research wealth of $10.2tn, topping the last set in 2017.
The reports, compiled by the Swiss bank UBS, also found that lots of new people have joined the billionaires club, with the total peoples of billionaires worldwide rising to 2,189 up from the 2,157 in last few years.
This data comes at a time when growing the financial and economic inequality in the US, the UK and some other leading economics, has put the role of the richest. And mostly, of high-profile some billionaires- in the spotlight” the FT says, with critics attacking “regulatory regimes” that permit to market low tax rates and dominance imposed on capital in the UK and the US.
World’s top richest people
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- Jeff Bezos,$190bn:-
One of the richest and former hedge fund manager turned online bookseller begins Amazon in his garage in 1994. Bezos has invested money heavily in technology (Space) and also owns one of the most popular The Washington Post Newspaper.
- Bill Gates,$120bn :-
A one of the most popular and permanent fixture at the top end of billionaire list for the last 20 years, the Microsoft owner or founder has given or sold away much of his stake in the company-he owns just only one per cent (1%) of Microsoft and how to concentrate predominantly on his philanthropic work.
- Mark Zuckerberg,$100bn:-
Mark Zuckerberg famously begin facebook in 2004 at the age of 19 and now is among one of the most popular and top five richest men in the world.
- Bernard Arnault & Family,$81.4bn :
Arnault is the wealthiest European in the top billionaire’s list. The Frenchman oversees a giant empire of more than sixty (60) brands including Sephora and Louis Vuitton.
- Mukesh Ambani, $80.3bn:-
The Indian Mukesh Ambani has a 42% controlling stake in the Reliance Industries, which is the owner of the whole world’ biggest oil refining complex. He is also the owner of lots of properties worth more than $400m. Indian Billionaire Mukesh Ambani is now the whole world’s 4th richest man. The Bloomberg billionaires index showed Mukesh Ambani, the CEO and Chairman of oil-to telecom conglomerate reliance industries, in the 4th position. Only three names featured ahead of Ambani – Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. According to the list that shows the total ranking of the world’s billionaire people, Ambani is wealthier than bernard Arnault, steve Ballmer, warren Buffett, larry page, Sergey brin and more.
- Steve Ballmer,$77.7bn:- The American Billionaire was the former CEO of Microsoft from 2000 to 2014. HEs is the present owner of the Los Angeles Clippers NBA franchise.
- Warren Buffett,$77.5bn:- Now in his ninth decade, the Berkshire Hathaway chief executive and manager, known as the “Oracle of Omagh” . One of the most popular and successful investors of all time. Like Bill Gates, he has pledged to give away more than 99% of his fortune to some charity.
- Larry Page,$71.6bn:- Larry Page Internet entrepreneur page is one of the most popular and co-founder of Google. He moved down as CEO of google’s parent organization Alphabet Inc. In Dec. 2019 but remains a board member.
- Elon Musk, $70.2bn:- Elon Reeve Musk is an engineer, industrial designer and business magnate. He is the CEO, CTO, founder and chief designer of SpaceX. Musk was born to a South African father and Canadian mother and raised in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Sergey Brin, $69.4bn:-Sergey Brin along with Larry Page, Brin was also co-founder of google. Until Dec. 2019 he was president of Alphabet Inc.
Author : Pawan Bugaliya