Top Ten Best Selling Smartphones 2021
Top Ten Best Selling Smartphones 2021
Smartphones have changed the thought we live our lives. They let us work while we talk, commute, chat and call with friends abroad, book flights in seconds, manage or organize our lives through calendars, sell or purchase essential items online, and do so much more. Although, today, one of the most popular and best-selling smartphones in India, 2021 is not only affordable also replete with amazing features and at par with flagship smartphone models. However, selecting from the bestselling smartphones in India can be a crucial task as each mobile phone houses some amazing and outstanding specifications. So, if you’re choosing to buy a new smartphone from the bestselling mobile phone brands in India, then here is a list that will complete your search.
Top 10 Smartphone Companies in India
OnePlus mobiles, Oppo mobiles, Vivo mobiles, Mi mobiles are smartphones that have taken the Indian best smartphone market by storm and guarantee feature-heavy and affordable smartphones. Phones by Samsung and Realme are also worth keeping an eye out for. So, if you are looking to get a new smartphone, let’s take a look at some amazing and best-selling smartphones offered by the top mobile brands in India.
- Xiaomi Redmi Nore 7 Pro:- The Redmi Note 7 Pro from Xiaomi, one of the most popular and best smartphones in India, comes with an amazing flagship-level 48MP dual-rear camera setup that provides you detailed, studios like videos and photos. It’s powered by a long-lasting 4000mAh battery and it also supports Qualcomm fast charge 4. Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 for seamless smooth running and operations.
- Redmi K20:- A amazing reason for Xiaomi continuing to do amazing the second quarter was Redmi, most popularly considered to be one of the affordable mid-range smartphones in the market. With an AMOLED display 6.39-inch, Pop-up selfie camera and Aura Prime design, Redmi K20 is a certified stunner! The main fact that it comes with some most amazing and spectacular smartphone features, such as A1 triple-rear camera setup with 48MP, Google Assistant, and Game Turbo 2.0 feature makes this phone the best price-for-money device available today.
- Realme 3 Pro:- One of the most amazing and best-selling smartphones in India, the Realme 3 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon (Qualcomm) 710 AIE processor for unparalleled performance and speed. The smartphone supports flash charging that charges your smartphone to 50% in just 25-30 minutes. Also, it has a powerful selfie camera and dual rear camera setup for detailed photos and videos.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6:- India’s most popular and no 1 smartphone brand, Xiaomi, offers the amazing smartphone Redmi 6, which happens to be among the most selling smartphone in India. Along with a fingerprint scanner and facial unlocking features too. It runs on an octa-core processor of 12nm that complements the MIUI9 and efficient as well. It sports an amazing HD+ display for an impressive experience.
- Vivo S1 Pro:- If you are looking for a smartphone that comes with an amazing of everything- excellent RAM size, good processor, some of the best-in-class cameras, and optimal storage capacity. Then you have to seriously choose to purchase Vivo S1 Pro. This smartphone flaunts a Full HD+ Super AMOLED display (6.40inch), and it is also powered by the 665 Octa-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon). The smartphone houses a long battery backup and a powerful 4,500mah battery under the hood.
- Samsung Galaxy A50:- This smartphone has an amazing AMOLED display and a sturdy and long-lasting battery that supports 15W fast charging. It has an amazing triple rear camera setup that captures detailed and amazing photographs with its 1230 ultra-wide lens. Also, comes with the finest on-screen fingerprint scanner that is both quick and precise.
- Oppo F11 Pro:-The F11 pro provides you detailed and amazing photograph even in low light with its dual rear camera. It also has a pop-up selfie camera with 16MP that you can use to click some decent and beautiful portraits and a 6.5-inch display. This smartphone is powered by an MTK P70 processor and has an amazing battery that supports flash charging.
- OnePlus 7 Pro:- Among one of the most top contenders for the best smartphone in India is the OnePlus, with the 7 pros. It has an amazing Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate for an immersive and uninterrupted experience. It supports a 48MP triple rear camera and it is also powered by a beastly Snapdragon(Qualcomm) 855 CPU.
- Samsung Galaxy M30:- From one of the most amazing and best-selling smartphone brands in India, this Samsung phone sports an AMOLED display (6.4-inch) and a powerful triple rear camera. It houses an amazing and long-lasting 5000mAh battery and runs on an Exynos 7904 Octa-Core CPU that allows you to multitask with smoothness and ease.
- Vivo Y20:- The Vivo Y20 comes with a powerful 460 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It runs on Android 10 and is accompanied by an amazing and battery backup of 5000mAh.The smartphone consists of an amazing triple rear camera:13MP+2MP+ and 8MP front camera for beautiful and detailed photography. The Vivo Y20 smartphone boasts a 6.51-inch screen and 720*1600 pixel display.
Author : Pawan BugaliyaClick here to Open Similar Post